Technology Help: 936-709-7288
When will I be notified if my child is accepted into the virtual program?
Waitlist applications are processed as space becomes available. Families will be contacted when there is an opening.
Once my child is accepted, how can I get a device if I don't have one at home?
Your child’s home campus will provide a device for the virtual program if you need one. Please contact them directly to schedule a pick-up time.
In response to the resurgence of COVID-19 in our community and because students under the age of 12 are not eligible for vaccinations, Conroe ISD is offering a limited virtual program for students in grades PreK-6. This program is by application only and will be offered for one semester only.
The application window has closed and enrollment will be monitored throughout the program. A waitlist is now available. Please complete the form below.
Parents applying for their child to participate in Conroe ISD’s limited virtual program must agree to the following statements in order to submit an application.
I understand/assure that:
- this program is not a replacement for in-person learning.
- my child’s acceptance into this program is subject to the availability of space and instructional staff at each grade level requested.
- this program is not authorized or funded by the State.
- my child may not be able to participate in the virtual program if he/she had excessive absences, course failures, or limited academic progress last year.
- my child must maintain a minimum of 90% attendance.
- my child will actively participate in daily online learning by logging into the appropriate platform, participating in live lessons, and completing independent assignments.
- my child may be required to report to a District facility for assessments.
- this program may not mirror the schedule of in-person learning and may be modified at any time.
- course offerings may be limited and extra-curricular activities (ex: robotics, DI, Lego League, Honor Choir, etc.) may not be offered and that my child will not be able to attend these events on campus.
- my child will comply with the Acceptable Use Guidelines related to the use of technology.
- my child will be assigned a Conroe ISD teacher. This may result in my child being assigned to a teacher at another campus in the District during enrollment in the virtual program. In the event of a change in campus, all communication will come from the newly assigned campus.
- not all Section 504 or Special Education services can be made available virtually and that some services may still be made available in person.
- the appropriate Section 504 or Special Education services will be determined by the student’s Section 504 or Admission, Review, or Dismissal (ARD) committee at my child’s home campus.
- any devices or equipment checked out to my child must be returned upon his/her completion of the virtual program.
- the District’s virtual program is planned to conclude at the end of the first semester, and that my child will return to in-person instruction at his/her home campus at that time.
- if I unenroll my child from the virtual learning program, he/she will be enrolled at their home campus.